Whilst Clive takes a break from the blog, I've been kindly invited to stand in for him. For those of you who aren't familiar with me, I'm Sam - one of the editors of a Norwich Bus Blog which you can read by clicking here.
![]() |
| First Ipswich 32489 AU53HKG Photo: Bryan Dickson |
So a hearty welcome to my take on the Ipswich Bus Blog, I hope you enjoy my updates as much as you enjoy the others - and don't forget to check back frequently for more news!
Short yet informative and more frequent posts are my style, so today we're only looking at the re-entry to service of the seventh Transbus ALX400 to return from refurbishment (including the heritage liveried bus). 32489 AU53HKG was snapped by Bryan Dickson at Tower Ramparts Bus Station today, operating service 55. Service 55 generally runs every 20 minutes betwen Ipswich Town Centre and Bixley, which is on the very eastern outskirts of the Ipswich's suburbs. The appearance of double-deckers on this service appear to be rare, though not unheard of.

No comments:
Post a Comment