Tuesday, 6 January 2015

66980 IN SERVICE AND 69005/69428 COME BACK

As seen above I managed to capture Volvo B7RLE 66980 KX05 MHJ purely by default as I walking back from Handford Road and thought which way should I go to Tower Ramparts or the OCM, fortunately I choose to go to the OCM, while I was that way I thought I would pop down to the Ipswich depot, where on the forecourt was Scania 65588 and Volvo B7RLE 69010 while in the depot was one of the E200's and the returning Volvo B7RLE'S 69005/69428 which were having vinyl's applied before going back in service, both arrived yesterday, thanks to Joe Thorpe for the news. This now only leaves Volvo B7RLE 69006 and Volvo B7TL 32494 to come back next week hopefully when both Scania 65670 and Volvo B7RLE 69433 will transfer to Colchester and Scanias 65579/88 will be withdrawn.
Both First Volvo B12M/Plaxton Paragons together 20514/14 WV02 EUP/R


Fareline's VDL Jonckheere F94 CBD on the usual Tuesday only 121 one must wonder how they can get away with a Non Low Floor bus/coach in today's climate.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

New Liveries, Recent Transfers and a huge update.

  Seen in Colchester is a First Essex Streetlite 47667 SN15 ACO which has the new logo on the front , fleet name on the side but with no lar...