Bristol K, LKH 421 HPW 108 is now happily under going restoration, seen here shortly before collection from W.F Pointer And Sons in Norwich, who bought a few of these during the 1960's.
Originally new in 1944 with a Strachans Body, Bristol K LK 240 FAH 107 had its body replaced in 1953 with a new ECW body this passed to Jordans in 1967 before being used by Anglian Builders in 1968 for 6 years and stripped for spares by the Ipswich Transport Society before ending back at Jordans.


No comments:
Post a Comment