Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Clive

Hi everyone;

Can I ask you all to remember Clive, the owner of this blog in your thoughts and prayers. An entry on his Facebook page states he is in hospital after attempting the ultimate step. Thankfully he was unsuccessful, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say to Clive don't give up, mate. You have more friends you can call on than you realise. Get yourself healthy again, in body, mind and spirit and we look forward to you picking up the reins again.

In the meantime I'll try and keep the blog ticking over whenever anything interesting happens in Ipswich.

Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Liveries, Recent Transfers and a huge update.

  Seen in Colchester is a First Essex Streetlite 47667 SN15 ACO which has the new logo on the front , fleet name on the side but with no lar...