Friday, 20 February 2015

BEESTON'S SHADES OF METROBUS

Picture taken from Paul Green /www.flickr.com/photos/peagreenbus/


Again not a lot to report today and looking through a whole lot of pictures today I was surprised to find that I had seen Beeston's livery somewhere before and I was right, well sort of, as can be seen at the top we have a picture of Metrobus Scania Omnidekka 474 YN53 RYC in Brighton 2011 and then the picture I published a few weeks back as a comparison of the two liveries, the Metrobus blue being a slightly different tone. Now for the more serious news 2 changes are listed on the March service changes are the 62 Ipswich to Saxmundham with the follow route changing Service will now extend from Framlingham to Saxmundham serving the villages of Great Glenham & Farnham/Rendham on alternate days. Revised timetable to reflect these changes. - See more at: http://www.suffolkonboard.com/buses/bus-service-changes/march-bus-service-changes/#sthash.7qFtWl9t.dpuf   
And finally the 196 changes as well with a rerouteing round the villages of Stratford St Andrew, Great Glenham and Sweffing see further details by using the link provided above.






No comments:

Post a Comment

New Liveries, Recent Transfers and a huge update.

  Seen in Colchester is a First Essex Streetlite 47667 SN15 ACO which has the new logo on the front , fleet name on the side but with no lar...