Also seen yesterday was Suffolk Norse Marcopolo PN57 CUA on a Swimming contract, in my day it was a rusty old Bedford!
While Soames Volvo B10M?/Plaxton T4 GET was also on a swimming contract.
20 YEARS AGO UPDATE
Further to the post i put up on Sunday with thanks to regular contributor James Long for the information, Bristol VR'S 179/80 were actually classified as VL as they both had Leyland 501 engines which made them go like rockets, Mercedes Benz 50/58 were L609D, while of course Leyland National 602/13/16 were Mark 2 variety's.
Lastly may I apologise for using a picture of Bryan Dickson's on Sunday without his permission, this has been corrected on editing the blog, all photo's came off a CD of images bought 10 years ago with full copyright permission, as I have stated before all recent pictures taken from Flickr have been fully credited, where possible the photos I use are my own and in most cases they tend to be. And finally the old School bus I was talking about GSX 112N a Bedford YRT in it's short career with Lothian.
Picture from Callum Colville https:https://www.flickr.com/photos/lothian_buses/7501635998/in/set-72157630420343382
BONUS PHOTO
Many thanks to Joe Thorpe for this taken late on Sunday of Volvo B7TL/ ALX 400 32493 when it took over as a Rail Replacement duties from one of the Coaches.


No comments:
Post a Comment