Though I am really suffering from a painful illness which is best left to the imagination my time spent outside is few and far between at the moment, though I gained and a bit a luck as a had a quick walk around hoping it would make me feel better and it didn't, walking along towards the depot I thought it would be just one of the batch in service but no it was 41 YR 61 RVF , which had must have just made it back on the Monday/Tuesday. Lowlander 54 made it back into service last Thursday after repaint by Simon Morris it is believed that the other 2 remaining 55/56 may also be getting done, see picture not the sharpness as i had 1 minute to get a bus. In First news 32479 has at long last beeen repainted, whilst leaving Ipswich after loan is 44517.
Now dosen't she look great after a proper repaint, VA 479 AU53 HJV, picture by Joe Thorpe i know he won't mind!
Wow that's impressive a Tri Axle Tourismo BN17 JFK of Mulleys Ixworth.

No comments:
Post a Comment